Premier Hospital is a tertiary care facility situated in Mombasa City along Links Road in Nyali area. Since its inception in 2017, the hospital has experienced tremendous growth due to its operating philosophy which is anchored on compassion, care and competence. One of our key area of focus is customer experience. Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following exciting career opportunities.
- To work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision of a safe, efficient and high quality diagnostic imaging service while developing and maintaining high standards of patient care.
Main duties and responsibilities: –
- To independently undertake and report diagnostic ultrasound procedures, maintaining high technical competence and ensuring excellent standards of care at all time.
- Independently undertake general X-ray, CT-Scan and theater radiography with precision and accuracy.
- To analyze clinical information and determine most appropriate X-ray or scanning method, utilizing judgement and skill to incorporate different techniques i.e Trans-abdominal or intracavitary or Doppler to obtain required diagnosis.
- To offer appropriate guidance to patients, care givers and other health professionals on both X-ray and Ultrasound procedures and issues while taking due consideration of patient’s condition.
- To take professional responsibility by ensuring compliance always with the appropriate legislation and radiation local rules to ensure that during work, standards of radiation protection are maintained for self, patients, other staff and members of the public.
- To maintain knowledge and be fully aware of the safety aspects and hazards and related emergency procedures for the working area.
- To identify and report equipment failures immediately by liaising with third party equipment support centers to arrange services.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- 2 years working experience in a hospital set up.
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- A Team Player
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Culturally Sensitive
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Friday 17th September 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.